Tuesday 21 February 2017

Vega powder brush

Today the experience I am going to share with you guys is totally different. Today I am going to share the experience about vega powder brush as the title already tells. It is very affordable brush but the bristles of the brush are very rough on skin.

Packaging

It comes in a plastic, which is seen through plastic, so it shows the brush.



Brush

The brush has a protective plastic to cover it, so it is safe from all the dust and dirt in surrounding. The bristles are black in colour and the brush is black ¼ part and wooden colored or textured the ¾ part. You can have a look of the brush in the image below. Talking about the brush it has very hard or rough bristles. I used it twice or thrice but it hurts my skin a lotzz. My skin is very sensitive but I have used many brushes they don’t hurt me. This has hurted my face a lot. I tried it after washing also, thinking that it might change but the quality of brush is same as it was earlier. But anyways it is a cheaper priced product so I can’t expect too much from it.



Price

Rs. 80

Would I recommend it to others and will I repurchase it again?

No, I wouldn’t recommend it to others that is the reason I am sharing this with you guys. It can bring rashes on your skin if your skin is sensitive. And I don’t think anyone should buy it even if their skin is not sensitive because it can harm our skin in many ways.  Even if it is affordable but I can’t compromise the quality of product so I won’t repurchase it again.

Ratings

2/5

Chat with me comments if you have faced the same experience, so that it will help others or if you have any questions I would be happy to help you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment