Sunday 6 August 2017

Best acne treatment ever

I have oily and acne prone face, if you read my blogs regularly then you must have come to know by now. Usually I have small acne all over my face. I just wanted to help you guys about treating acne. So, I went to my dermatologist and he gave me this gel or cream known as Persol AC 2.5 gel. You can first ask your dermatologist and then buy it. It has done wonders for my face. Ever since I have started using it I haven’t looked back. Ofcourse it’s no use for pimples that big one on our face. But small acne is my main concern, so it helped me a lot. Just love this cream for keeping my face away from acne.

Packaging

It comes in a white box with blue highlights and name is written in blue letters. At the back of packaging all the information about product is given. After we open the box, there is a tube in which cream is there.









Color and consistency

It is white in color and thick in consistency but blends easily into skin as it is really soft in texture.



Usage

You have to take small amount of cream in hand, then apply it on your face in evening or night for just 2 hours wherever there is problem, I mean acne. I usually apply it on my cheeks and forehead because I get acne there. After 2 hours just wash your face with water.

Price

Rs. 68 for 20 grams

If you have any questions then let’s chat in comments.

I have purchased second tube because I have already finished first one.

Ratings

5/5





  

No comments:

Post a Comment