Thursday 6 July 2017

Cheapest makeup remover

I started using this makeup remover in May or June 2016. I love removing my lip and eye makeup from this makeup remover.  I have like a sort of 13 months of experience using it, so just thought of sharing my experience with you guys. It is really very affordable and it is oil based makeup remover, so removes waterproof makeup also.

Packaging

It comes in silver box with name written in black and blue. All the information about the product is provided on other side of box. When we open the box there comes our makeup remover. It is transparent bottle with white cap. It has same information written in white as it was written on box. We have to press, twist and open the cap for removing the cap. Then use the product on our face.


Texture and color

It is oily in texture as it is oil based makeup remover. It is transparent below and blue above in the bottle as below it is water and above it is oil. After we shake the product it is light blue in color.




Usage

Just shake the bottle and remove the cap by pressing then twisting the cap. Shake bottle well before use as it is necessary for oil and water to mix properly. Use a cotton ball or cotton pad for taking the product and then remove makeup from face.

If you want to have a look at the demo of product then just click here, this video will be in hindi, first time I have spoke hindi in a video, go and watch: https://youtu.be/SMAYkPOpg-M

Price

Rs. 300/- for 100 ml

Would I recommend this product and repurchase the product?

Yes, I recommend this product to others and I will surely repurchase it but that’s a long time because 
I have used 3/4 of product in 13 months and more 1/4 to finish. It is worth buying and using this product as it is affordable and lasts forever.

Ratings


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment