Sunday 2 July 2017

Himalaya Purifying Neem Foaming  Face Wash (Pump-Travel size)

So, today I am going to say about this launch by Himalaya which is quite good according to me. If you remember we have a neem face wash of Himalaya which comes in tube. But they have launched pump one which is really good as I heard about it. So, I thought of trying travel size one and share my thoughts about it.

Packaging

It comes in a small bottle which is a trial pack. The name is written on the bottle as it was written on the old tube earlier, the only addition to the name is foaming face wash. It has a seen through cap above which we need to open and then press the pump to take the product for using it. I mean it has a pump dispenser.




Colour and consistency

In bottle the face wash is green in colour as it was in old tube but then as it is written on the bottle that it is foaming face wash, so when we dispense the product we get a white foam which lathers really well. It is foamy consistency. I mean its neither thick nor runny.



Usage

It has to be dispensed from the dispenser and use it to wash our face as we do normally. The only fancy thing is that we get foam which is better than normal face wash for sensitive skin.

Price

Trial pack is Rs. 75

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I will recommend it to others. I have already repurchased the trial pack again as it is very useful and travel friendly.

Ratings

5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment