Wednesday 28 June 2017

Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick

I love this lipstick. I have flaming fuchsia shade which is a dark or you can also call it a Barbie pink. I love this kind of shade. It also suits Indian skin tones very well, so, not to worry about that too. It is matte lipstick, but it isn’t at all drying on lips. You will love this lipstick, believe me guys. It is very pigmented, but the only issue is that it transfers a bit every time we eat. That is fine for me for the cost I am paying for the lipstick, as the lipstick is affordable.

Packaging

It is matte black tube of lipstick which we have to twist up after opening the cap. There is a dark pink shade beneath the cap of lipstick, i.e. in middle of lipstick which I feel resembles the pink shade of lipstick.







Shade/color

You can have a look in the image that it is so pigmented. One swipe is enough and it also stains your lips with pink shade after the lipstick goes away.



Price

Rs. 270/-

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase this product?

Yes, I recommend it to others and I will surely repurchase some other shades of this product.

Ratings

5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment