Sunday 11 June 2017

Lakme 9 to 5 weightless mousse foundation

I was really very skeptical to try out this foundation from starting. But as I saw the rose gold packaging of foundation, I was in love, then I heard many negative and positive say about the foundation, so I thought to not buy it. Then I was doing New Year shopping and saw it. As I saw I just immediately purchased it.

Packaging

The box is rose gold in color. The name Lakme 9 to 5 is written at the top of the box and weightless mousse foundation is written at the bottom of the box. Other details are provided on back or other sides of the box. After we open the box there is a rose gold tube foundation inside. It has rose gold twist cap. The tube has name and other details similar to that of box of foundation. I really love rose gold packaging. It looks so pretty.











Shade and Consistency

My shade name is 02 Beige Vanilla and it matches me perfectly. There are 4 shades I guess but I feel they are very less; they should introduce some more shades to match all skin tones. It is thick in consistency.



Application

Please apply a moisturizer if you have dry skin, as it shows dry patches on our face. Now a days I am having combination skin, so I also apply moisturizer on face before applying this foundation. You can go checkout more about review and application/demo of foundation by clicking here: https://youtu.be/6YCbn0wuoOI

Fragrance

It has very mild fragrance which we can’t even smell after application on our face. We have to poke our nose on nozzle of foundation to smell it. So, fragrance doesn’t even bother you.

Price

Rs. 575 for 29 gms

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I recommend it to others if they have oily to combination skin. Dry skin people can avoid it as avoiding it is better for them. I am now seriously very skeptical about repurchasing it again; I will update you guys if I repurchase it again.

Ratings

3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment