Saturday 3 June 2017

Lakme 9 to 5 Creaseless Lipstick

I have got two shades in this lipstick, i.e. wine order and peach path. Both the shades are amazing. I love them a lot. These were second launch of lakme 9 to 5 lipsticks range. First, lakme 9 to 5 lipsticks were launched, and then lakme 9 to5 creaseless lipsticks were launched. Both the shades I have are pigmented; also they don’t crease and don’t settle into fine lines of the lips.

Packaging

The box in which lipstick comes is in rose gold color on which lakme 9 to 5 creaseless lipstick is written in golden. Then if we open it we get lipstick which is also rose gold color with golden wordings. I love the packaging of this lipstick more than anything else. All the information about the lipstick is mentioned on the back of the box.





Shades/Color


The first shade is wine order and then peach path in this pic.

Price

Rs. 450 each

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase the product?

Yes, I would recommend it to others and I will repurchase them.

Ratings

4.5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment