Wednesday 21 June 2017

LA girl pro conceal HD concealer

So, I started using them past 4-5 months and very happy with them. I especially love the way we can apply it so easily on our face without any mistakes. I purchased them from Amazon, i.e. orange corrector, green corrector, yellow corrector (Gave to my sister) and espresso. Those three correctors were much cheaper than that one espresso shade. But I love all of them.

Packaging

It is transparent plastic tube with name written in black and white and has black twist cap. After twisting the cap we get brush like applicator which is my favorite from where we can apply product on our face. As it is transparent plastic tube the shade inside is shade which comes outside. Like if its green corrector then green shows up in that tube also.



Swatches

You can look at them, they are so pigmented.


Demo

You can click here to watch demo of these concealers: https://youtu.be/SvDF_Gtqlp4

Expiry date

It’s expiry date is 18 months from the day we have opened the packaging but I feel that 18 months is long time if we are using same tube every time because it won’t even last for 12 months.

Price

Espresso: Rs. 595 for 8 grams

Three correctors: Rs. 1,444 for 8 grams each

So, if you compare prices then buying 3 is much more beneficial than buying one.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase them again?

I would definitely recommend them to others and will repurchase them again as soon as they get over.

Ratings


4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment