Wednesday 14 June 2017

Miss Claire Makeup Illuminator Base

Hello girls, today I will share my experience with you about Miss Claire Illuminator Base. It can be used in two ways, i.e. mix your favorite foundation with this illuminator base and enjoy the overall shine it gives to your face or else you can also apply it as your highlighter alone on high points of your face. I like the second option more to apply it as a highlighter on your face. As my skin is oily it tends to get shine all over my face and I don’t like dewy finish on my face. I would rather prefer matte finish. So, I use it as a highlighter on my face and I seriously love the highlighting effect it gives to my face. There are 4-5 shades available; you can choose whichever suits your skin tone best. I have 01 Sunbeam shade with me. Best part is that it is very affordable for college girls too. So, anyone can buy and use it.

Packaging

It comes in plastic tube with twist and open kind of cap. All information is mentioned on the packaging about the product. It can also be kept in our bag and reapply if necessary.





Color and consistency

The shade which I have is silver in color with glitters in it and thick in consistency.



Price

Rs. 295 for 30 ml


Would I recommend it to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I will recommend to others and I will surely repurchase it once I am done with it.

Ratings

5/5







  

No comments:

Post a Comment