Thursday 2 November 2017

Miss Claire Mascara

I have two mascaras in Miss Claire brand, i.e. transparent and black. Transparent mascara gives length to our eyelashes but doesn’t give much volume. But the best part of this mascara is that it feels as if u have naturally long lashes. Black mascara gives length as well as volume to our lashes. It does both things in little. Here, I mean it gives us medium length and volume. It doesn’t give so much length and not so much volume. It is perfect for every occasion or party or festive time. It isn’t so dramatic so anyone can use it. Both are my favorites as transparent one can be worn on daily basis and black one can be worn on occasions or festive times. Transparent one is so affordable and less cost. Black one is also not so much expensive, anyone can afford them.

Packaging

Transparent mascara comes in seen through bottle with silver color twist cap. Black mascara comes in black bottle with silver color twist cap.




Color




Price

Transparent mascara: Rs. 140
Black mascara: Rs. 340

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I love this product and recommend it to others. I will surely repurchase it as and when I run out of it.

Ratings


4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment