Tuesday 16 October 2018


Debon Herbals Moisturiser

As winters are on its way and very soon it will be a chilled weather which will lead to dry skin. We all love winters but hate that dry and cracked skin. So, that is the reason I started using this moisturiser to test it and now I will share my experience about it with you.

Packaging

It comes in a white bottle with a golden cap. There is no outer packaging or any box, so, all the information about the moisturiser is mentioned on the bottle itself.







Color, Consistency and Texture

It is baby pink in color, it has medium consistency neither too runny nor too thick and as it is a moisturiser it is soft in texture.




Fragrance

It has a mesmerizing fragrance which I like the most but don’t worry if you are nosy because the fragrance vanishes after 5 to 10 minutes of application.

Application



Results

I have dry hands and legs. I apply this moisturiser in day and it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturised till next day. So, in short it keeps skin moisturised for 24 hours.  But if you have really very dry skin then you might require moisturising 2 times in 24 hours. Also, my skin feels soft and smooth which I love the most.

Price

Rs. 225 for 300 ml



You can buy it from here: http://www.debonherbals.com/

Pros

1.       It is quite affordable product
2.       It has good shelf life
3.       It has a mesmerizing fragrance
4.       It has approved quality which means its a good quality product
5.       It is herbal, so, it has only natural ingredients in it
6.       It moisturises skin to a great extent
7.       It is a huge bottle so it won’t finish easily
8.       It is travel friendly bottle as it doesn’t open easily, so, you can carry it

Cons

As much as I know there are no stores of debon herbals it is just available online, so, you can buy the products online only, so there is no option to try the products before buying them

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I would definitely recommend this product to others and I will repurchase it again for sure because I am quite impressed with it.

Ratings

4.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment