Wednesday 10 October 2018


The Nature’s Co White Rose Under Eye Gel

I never got dark circles or puffy eyes in my life but all of a sudden due to stress and my tight schedule there was lack of sleep and I started getting dark circles. So, to me rescue I remembered that I had got this under eye gel in blush box; I opened it and started using it daily.

Packaging

It comes in white tube with white twist cap. We just have to twist the cap to open it and take the product out. All the information is mentioned on the tube itself. Also, there was a plastic on the product when I received the product.






Directions to use and Ingredients


Consistency, Texture and Color

It is thick consistency, very soft and transparent gel.





Fragrance

Its fragrance is just like roses but it has very mild fragrance which goes away after 5 minutes of application.

Results

It minimizes dark circles to a great extent. It also helps in reduction of puffiness and fine lines. But remember you need to use it daily and regularly for results. I started using it as soon as I started getting dark circles and sometimes puffiness, so that is the reason I might be able to look at the results early within 2 months. But it might take around 6 months if you are already dealing with dark circles and you didn’t try anything.

Price

Rs. 495 for 20 ml


Pros

1.       It does what it says as I have mentioned in the results.
2.       You need less than pea size amount of this gel which means the product will last you for a long time.
3.       It is a very thin tube just like a marker pen, so, you can keep it in bag and that means its travel friendly.
4.       It has amazing fragrance which smells like mild roses.
5.       It is cruelty free product and not tested on animals.
6.       It is eco friendly.
7.       There are no added colors in this gel which makes it much more effective for our eyes.
8.       All the ingredients mentioned on the tube seem very natural, so it’s proven that it’s 100% vegan.
9.       Also, all the information about the product is mentioned on the tube itself making it much easier to refer whenever we want.

Cons

1.       I feel that the product is a bit expensive according to the quantity, but still its worth if you want results.
2.       There are no stores which means you can’t try a product before buying. They are available only online. Previously there were 2-3 stores in Mumbai but they closed now.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, whether you have mild or massive dark circles it helps in minimizing them. So, guys go ahead and buy the product. I totally recommend it. Also, I will surely repurchase it as and when I finish it.

Ratings

4.6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment