Friday 14 September 2018


Fuschia Rose & Honey Face Wash

Normally I tend to use soap free face washes as recommended by my dermatologist because of my sensitive skin. So, I got this face wash in blush box and just thought to use it.

Packaging

It comes in glass bottle with black cap and after opening the cap there is separator which we have to remove for taking the product. All the required information about the product is mentioned on the bottle itself.




Ingredients



Consistency, Texture and Color

It has liquid consistency, soft in texture and light red in color. Also, being a soap free face wash it lathers really well which I am quite a lot impressed.




Fragrance

It has mix of rose and honey fragrance to it. I feel like it has more of honey fragrance which also helps in retaining the moisture level of our skin.

Results

It cleanses face softly without being harsh and removes all the dirt and impurities.

Price

Rs. 150 for 30ml

You can buy it from here: https://www.myfuschia.com/

Pros

1.       It is soap free face wash which will suit all skin type even sensitive skin.
2.       It has amazing and soothing fragrance.
3.       Fuschia products are natural hand made products.
4.       They have paraben and sulfate free products which mean they care for you.
5.       All their products are 100% vegan.
6.       Their products are not tested on animals which mean they provide cruelty free products.

Cons

1.       It is a glass bottle, so, have to be careful because if it falls down then it might break and I am afraid of that reason mainly.
2.       As much as I know you can buy them online only, they don’t have stores or offline option.

Would I recommend it to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I would recommend it to everyone because whichever skin type you have whether it is oily, normal, dry and sensitive it will suit you. I will repurchase it surely.

Ratings

4.5/5


2 comments: