Tuesday 24 July 2018


Inatur Pure Rose Face Pack

I love anything which has roses be it a face pack, face wash, hand cream, moisturizer or rose water. So, here I discovered my new love which is this face pack and I thought to share my thoughts about this face pack with you guys.

Packaging

It comes in a tube like packaging which is red and pink in color. There is name written in bold letters which you can have a look in images below. All the information about the product is mentioned in the back of the tube. It has transparent flip top cap which after opening the cap we can squeeze the face pack to apply on face.




Ingredients



Directions for use



Consistency and texture

You have to shake the tube for perfect consistency. It is neither thick nor thin perfect as a face pack. It has very soft or smooth cream like texture which is the main reason it hydrates our skin to maintain a proper moisture level.



Fragrance

Wow while writing this blog also I was smelling the lovely fragrance. It has roses fragrance or rose oil fragrance which I already mentioned at the starting of the blog that I love fragrance of roses.

Suitability

It is written on the tube that it is for normal skin and sensitive skin. But believe me whatever skin type you have it does wonders to your face. I have oily to combination skin and my skin is very sensitive also. Everything reacts to my skin easily but as mentioned my cheeks are really dry or normal so I tried it on my face too. 

Results

It makes our skin soft, supple and smooth helping to retain a proper moisture and hydrates our skin properly. So, your skin feels much more nourished then before.



Price

Rs. 160 for 50 ml

Pros

1.       It is really affordable, everyone can purchase the product.
2.       The fragrance is something to die for and I must say I am in love with the fragrance.
3.       It is cruelty free product, not tested on animals.
4.       It is herbal product which means it is totally natural product which isn’t harmful for your face.
5.       You don’t need to put your hands in the product to apply it on your face, you can squeeze the product which is really great.
6.       There are different sizes like 50 ml, 100 ml and 112 ml, so if you want to try the product you can buy a smaller size, i.e. 50 ml like me.
7.       You can buy it online and offline too. Online website as mentioned above, offline in Mumbai, Delhi and Noida, etc.

Cons

1.       I have only one complaint that they should open inatur stores in more locations in various places.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it?

Yes, I recommend it to people with sensitive and normal, dry and combination skin. If you love the fragrance of roses then this product is meant for you. Yes, I will surely repurchase this product because I am in love with it and mainly with it’s fragrance, Omg I love the fragrance of roses.

Ratings

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment