Wednesday 30 May 2018


Ponds White Beauty Spot-less Fairness Cream

Now I am not a big fan of fairness creams and I am not promoting any of them but mind you guys this is spot-less fairness cream meant to reduce dark spots and reduce sun tan of your skin. I believe every skin tone is beautiful the way it is. I have started using this cream 2-3 months ago after which I thought to share my review about the cream.

Packaging

It comes in white and pink cardboard tiny box. After opening the box there is cute little white jar with pink cap which I feel looks really very lovely. After we open the pink cap by twisting it there is a separator which we have to remove to use the product. All the information is provided on the product.










Ingredients and Directions to use




Consistency, Texture and Color

It has thick consistency, creamy texture and light or baby pink color cream. It gets absorbed easily in skin.




Fragrance

It has very mesmerizing almost like a fragrance every ponds white beauty product range has.

Price

Rs. 79 for 25 gms

Results (Does it do what it claims)

Yes, it reduced dark spots on my face but it didn’t help much in reducing sun tan or lighten my face, so, this means I have to wait more for sun tan reduction on my face. Results are not instant, it takes time. Surely it gives instant fairness on my face on applying the cream but later after I wash my face it goes away.

Pros

1.       It is affordable and not so expensive kind of product.
2.       It is suitable to all skin types.
3.       It helps in reducing dark spots as claimed.
4.       Also, it gives instant fairness which makes me happy as I feel that my tan has reduced.
5.       It is really very travel friendly as it is very small in size.

       Cons
      
       No negative points yet, I don’t have any complaints so no cons till now.
       
       Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?
       
        Yes, I completely recommend this product to others and I will surely repurchase it again.
    
        Ratings

        4.6/5





No comments:

Post a Comment