Wednesday 16 May 2018


The Nature’s Co Saffron Face Cream

I received this face cream in my Glamego box which offers products from premium brands. If you have dry to normal skin then this cream is life saver for you. If your skin type is oily then you can use it in winters. Now my cheeks are dry I said this in my blogs now a thousand times. So, let’s just talk about the product.

Packaging

It comes in transparent seen through tub with orange twist cap which resembles a kind of color of saffron. All the information about the product is mentioned on the tub of product itself.





Ingredients and Directions to use




Consistency, Texture and Color

It is thick in consistency. It is really very soft. It is white in color.




Fragrance

It has very mesmerizing and exact saffron (Kesar in Hindi) kind of fragrance which I love the most.

Price

Rs. 550 for 25 ml

Pros

1.       It moisturizes and hydrates skin very amazingly.
2.       It makes our skin soft and smooth.
3.       You really need a little amount of product which makes it difficult to finish the product easily.
4.       Fragrance is really mesmerizing.
5.       It is vegan product which means it is natural and ingredients mentioned prove that it has all natural ingredients.
6.       It is cruelty free product which is not tested on animals.
7.       All the information about the product is mentioned in the tub of the product which makes it really easy for us to refer.
8.       It is a very mini size product, so, you can carry it on the go this means it is really very travel friendly.

Cons

1.       I feel that it is really expensive for the quantity we receive.
2.       They only have online website, so you can only do online shopping, there are no shops to buy their products.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, if you stay in Mumbai then do buy it by visiting their stores, otherwise you can buy any of their products online. I am not sure whether I will repurchase it as my skin is oily to combination, so only in winters I need a bit heavy creams or moisturizers and also for the quantity we get it is expensive. But I will keep you updated if I repurchase it.

Ratings

4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment