Wednesday 9 May 2018


The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter

If you guys read my blogs and watch my YouTube videos then probably you already know that I am a matte lipstick lover, so, whether it is summers or winters, I need something to moisturize my lips. Previously, I always used to buy and use FabIndia lip butter but that day they were out of stock. So, I thought why not give a try to this lip butter.

Packaging

It comes in a small jar which is pink in color and it has black cap which can be twisted to open. It has printed name of the cap and all other information on the body/back of the product.








Ingredients



Consistency, Texture and Color

It is kind of thick consistency. It is as soft as butter. It is off white kind of color.




Fragrance

OMG I am in love the fragrance. It smells totally like strawberries.

Price

Rs. 250 for 10 ml

Pros

1.       It hydrates and moisturizes lips from within making them softer and smoother.
2.       It is The Body Shop product which means it is vegan.
3.       Also, as it is The Body Shop product again it means it is cruelty free product.
4.       It has all the information mentioned on the jar either on back or sides.
5.       It is neither too affordable nor too expensive product, making it possible for anyone to buy it.

Cons

1.       It has only one downside that we have put our hands in lip butter jar for applying it on our lips, so if your hands are dirty, it’s really bad (Personally I am Ok with this part because fabindia lip butter was also the same).

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I would blindly recommend it to others. I am like confused right now which is better fabindia or the body shop lip butter. My repurchase totally again depends on out of stock situation of any from both of the brands.

Ratings

4.7/5


No comments:

Post a Comment