Sunday 22 April 2018


Mcaffeine Choco Caffeine Glow Face Pack

I received this face pack in Glamego box, so there was a selection provided where we could select face pack as per our skin type. I have oily to combination skin, so, therefore I selected this face pack(Glow Face Pack with Argan Oil and Vitamin E Clay based for Oily Skin).

Packaging

It is a sample size, so, it comes in cute little round jar which has black twist up lid and transparent seen through jar. When we open the lid there is a separator and then we get the actual product or face pack.




Ingredient and Directions for use



Consistency and Texture

It has thick consistency, perfect non drip formula for applying it on our face. It has tiny little particles or scrub like texture which makes the face pack much more special for me.



Fragrance

It has chocolaty and coffee fragrance to it. As the name says it is a choco face pack so chocolaty fragrance and as it has caffeine so coffee fragrance. Indeed there is sweet chocolate fragrance to it but it has kind of a bit sour coffee fragrance to it too.   

Results

It makes our skin soft, smooth, supple and gives a slight glow from first use only. It has become my favourite face pack for oily skin.




Price

Rs. 359 for 25 ml


Pros

1.       It has pure cocoa, argan oil, vitamin e, etc which are natural ingredients for face.
2.       It hydrates our skin making it look softer and smoother.
3.       Gives instant slight glow from first use itself.
4.       If you love the fragrance of chocolates then this face pack is made for you.

Cons

1.       It is a bit pricey for college going girls, as there are much cheaper alternatives available in market.
2.       You can buy it online only as much information I have about them, so, there is problem of offline availability or in short you can’t get them in markets like Himalaya, fabindia, the body shop, etc.
3.       Personally I love the fragrance of chocolates but somehow the coffee fragrance is not of my type as I am tea addict not coffee addict, so the love for fragrance depends totally on your preference and love for chocolate and coffee both.

Would I recommend it to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, whoever has oily skin, I totally recommend it to you guys, as it is really very good product as it hydrates oily skin without making it greasy or oily. I wouldn’t purchase it again as there are much cheaper best alternatives to try out in market (It is a bit expensive and personally I am not a big fan of coffee fragrance) I mean I love fragrance of chocolate, but I am not fan of coffee:D

Ratings

4/5 




No comments:

Post a Comment