Tuesday 10 April 2018


Natural Bath and Body Vital Nourishment Cream

Today, I am going to tell you about my favorite cream. So, I got this product as a sample size product in Glamego box and since then I have been trying it and loving it to the core.

Packaging

It came in tube form which is black in color with labeling of name on the paper. It has black twist up cap. After opening the cap we need to squeeze the cream and use it. All the information is provided on the back of the tube. (Remember: This product is sample size, I don’t have full size product with me)






Consistency and Texture

It is just like cream, thick enough but not liquidy. It’s a soft cream. It gets absorbed in our skin like magic without greasiness and it is really light weight cream.




Fragrance

It has citreousy, lemon and orange like fragrance which is really mesmerizing.

How to Apply/Use and Ingredients




Results

It makes skin soft and smooth. It has also reduced my dark spots, pigmentation and reduced rashes on my dry cheeks very well.

Price

Rs. 325 for 50 ml

Mine was sample size product of 20 ml so don’t know the price of product.


Pros
1.       It has improved my skin a lot by reducing spots and pigmentation of my skin.
2.       It is cruelty free product, not tested on animals.
3.       It is not too expensive, so anyone can buy it.
4.       It’s fragrance is so mesmerizing that I am in love with and whenever I smell it I am in another dream world of mine.

Cons
1.       You can buy it online only, no option for offline purchase, so if you want a trial there is no option.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, for both the questions, I totally recommend it to others and I will purchase it for sure as soon as I finish this sample size product.

Ratings

4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment