Saturday 31 March 2018


The Balm meet matte Hughes (Long lasting liquid lipsticks)

I have Loyal, i.e. deep red shade in these liquid lipsticks. I love this shade a lot. It will suit all skin tones: fair, medium and dark. It is very dark red. Also, it is very pigmented. It stays on for a long time on your lips as well. It will stay for more than 7 hours on your lips, but it just goes away from corners and also centres of our lips. But I am very happy that they are transfer proof. They don’t transfer at all, atleast for me.

Packaging

It comes in a box. On box name of this brand and lipstick is written. After we open the box there is liquid lipstick inside. On lipstick also name is written. The wand is also designed, so, that we can apply it easily on our lips. I love the wand as it helps in smooth application of lipstick on our lips.




Shade/Pigmentation/Color

It is such a dark deep red. Just love this shade a lot. It is really very pigmented, only one swipe is enough for opaque coverage. 



Price

Rs. 1199

It is a very expensive product, but it is a product I never had in my life. So, I love it.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I recommend this product to others and I will purchase some more shades from this if my pocket allows me to do so.

Ratings

4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment