Wednesday 18 April 2018


Biotique Bio Honey Gel Face Wash

As I do makeup on my face for videos, my face was getting totally damaged and my cheeks were getting dry. I was having lots of acne and rashes on my face. So, I started using this biotique face wash. Results were pretty good, so, just thought to share my experience about it with you guys.

Packaging

It comes in transparent tube like plastic and it has dark green cap with flip top opening. It has all the information written on the tube itself some in front and some at the back.







Directions to use and Ingredients




Consistency, Texture and Color

It is very liquidy. It is soft in texture. It is peachy or slight honey kind of color.




Fragrance

The fragrance is like any ayurvedic face wash, not good, but it’s ok because I just need to wash my face with it and it’s not a cream.

Price

Rs. 119 for 100 ml

Pros

1.       It is not a cosmetic product, it has therapeutic properties which I guess is proved by results I got for my face.
2.       It is 100% vegan product.
3.       It is cruelty free product which means no animal testing.
4.       It is soap free gel but still it foams very well when we lather or massage it.
5.       It has all the information written on the tube itself like ingredients list, manufacturing and use before.
6.       It is affordable product, so, anyone can buy it.
7.       It is for all skin types, so doesn’t matter if you have dry, normal, combination or oily skin.

Cons

1.       Its fragrance is pathetic but if you can bear it then you can get used to it, best thing if you rinse and wash your face then the fragrance goes away. Pheww thank god the fragrance goes away.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, obviously to both the questions. Doesn’t matter which is your skin type, go for it, try and use it because you will love it. As I already said that I got results, so who is not going to buy if you are happy with a particular product.

Ratings

4.8/5




No comments:

Post a Comment