Sunday 30 April 2017

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Hi girls, I am going to talk about Maybelline fit me foundation. It is matte + pore less foundation. It is for normal to oily skin. There are 6 shades in fit me range. My shade number and name is 230 natural buff. It matches my skin tone perfectly. It gives a matte look to my face and also minimizes pores. It is the best foundation I have ever used for my oily skin. It is really very suitable for oily skin. It has given my skin new life. I have been using this foundation for 1 year now, so just thought of sharing my view about the foundation.

Packaging

It comes in glass packaged bottle. There is manufacturing and expiry date mentioned on the bottle. It comes with black cap which has to be twisted to remove the cap. The only problem is that there is no pump or spray to take out foundation from the bottle, so, we have to directly pour it on our hand which is really messy.



Consistency

It is a bit runny consistency. So you have to warm your foundation fast and apply it on your face.



Price

Rs. 525 for 30 ml

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase this product again?

Yes, I will recommend it to all oily skinned people and also I will repurchase it as soon as I finish it up.

Ratings

4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment