Thursday 11 May 2017

PAC Eyeshadows

Hello girls, today I am going to talk about my old discovery. PAC Cosmetics has launched many cosmetic products in very few months. So, I tried their eye shadows. I have been using these eyeshadows since 10 months. They have matte, semi matte and other eye shadows. They have wide variety of shades with them.  There are 2 sizes in it, i.e. big and small. I have purchased their 3 eye shadows in small. One is matte brown eye shadow(01) then semi matte lilac eye shadow(22) and last is semi matte golden eye shadow(40). I love all 3 shades a lot. I use brown for crease and outer V, lilac and golden eye shadow can be applied all over the lid or you can use some other eye shadow to give you a smokey eye.

Packaging

It comes in plastic cover and there is a eye shadow pan in it. There are numbers mentioned on the back of the pan but no names are there of any shades.





Pigmentation

All the 3 shades are very pigmented.

Swatches



Price

Small pan - Rs. 250

Big pan - Rs. 350 

Would I recommend them to others and will I repurchase them again?

Yes, I would recommend them to others and will repurchase other shades surely.

Ratings

5/5







No comments:

Post a Comment