Monday 15 May 2017

Fabindia Tea Tree Cleanser(For Oily Skin)

This is my go to cleanser whenever I cleanse my face. Fabindia has all vegan products which are not tested on animals. So, I thought of trying them. Actually I wanted to try the body shop tea tree cleanser but it is really expensive and I didn’t know what tea tree is and what does it do except that it is good for oily skin. So, I purchased this Fabindia cleanser.

Packaging

It comes in seen through plastic bottle which is sturdy and it has got flip top open kind of white cap. All over the bottle it is green paper design package. All the information about the product such as ingredients, price, manufacturing date and expiry date is written on the bottle. I like the fact that it is transparent bottle, so we come to know how much product is left.







Texture and consistency

It is white in color and it is neither thick nor of thin consistency. It is good enough to use as cleanser.



Fragrance

It is very mild and as it is a cleanser you don’t need to worry because you just wash it off anyway.

Usage

I use it twice in a day once in morning and once in night. In morning I massage this product on my face very well using a bit of water and just rinse it. In night, after removing makeup I massage it on my face with water and then rinse it. It removes all makeup, dirt and oil from my face. So, I love this product a lot and it is not harsh on my skin because I have oily and acne prone skin, but it doesn’t cause any irritation or itchiness on my face. In fact it reduces acne from my face.

Price

Rs. 250 for 200 ml

If you have any questions then I would be really happy to answer them, so let’s chat in comments below. What are you waiting for….?? Hehehehe… Comment below.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, if you have oily and acne prone skin then just go and grab it. It is not costly or expensive, anyone can buy it. I will definitely repurchase, but I am thinking to try the body shop tea tree cleanser but let me look in my pocket then I will think about it. But surely if I try the body shop one, I will update you guys.

Ratings

4.5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment