Wednesday 24 May 2017

Maybelline White Super Fresh Compact

This is a awesome compact as it controls oil on our face as it is mentioned on the product. It’s super affordable product. It is really inexpensive. I am in shade shell which is the second shade. I feel that shades should be more, so, that it could cater to varied skin tones. When I bought this compact, there were only 3 shades but now there are 4 shades. Still I feel there should be more shades. And most important thing is that I didn’t think this white concept of the compact makes any sense. Its stupidity that you get whitening or fairness with a compact. And whitening is not a thing that I would look for. But leaving this thing apart everything is amazing about the product.

Packaging

It comes in a white box with blue circle in the middle and the name is written. All information of the product is mentioned in the back of this packaging. If you open it then a entire white compact will be there, on which Maybelline New York is written. You get a puff to apply compact on your face and there is a mirror also which makes it convenient for use. It’s so travel friendly.





Shade

This is shade shell which matches me perfectly.



Price

Rs. 150 for 8 grams

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I recommend it to others as it is affordable, travel friendly and controls oil of our face. Yes, I will repurchase it as soon as I am done with the current compact.

Ratings

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment