Thursday 18 May 2017

Fabindia Tea Tree Toner

If you have read my last blog then you might know that I am using Fabindia Tea Tree Cleanser. So, I also bought toner with it. So, I thought to share my experience about it with you guys. I love the bottle and its packaging. It’s so cute and yeah it is affordable.

Packaging

It is a seen through transparent bottle with spray nozzle, so we can spray the product and use it. It has light green and white design paper packaging on the bottle. All the information is mentioned on the bottle. And I don’t know but I feel that it’s a very cute bottle.






Colour and consistency

It is green transparent liquid and it is very thin as it is in liquid form.

Fragrance

There is no fragrance to it, so you can buy it without having any thoughts.

Usage

After cleansing your face spray toner onto a cotton ball or cotton and apply it all over your face in upward direction. Yes, upward direction because if we use it in downward direction then our skin is prone to get wrinkles easily, so use it in upward direction. It is alcohol free toner, so that makes me to use it without any worries. And it doesn’t burn my skin or do any harm to my skin. It also helps in minimizing pores on my nose because it is where I have lots of open pores. So, this toner calms down and minimizes appearance of pores on my nose.

Price

Rs. 240 for 100 ml

If you want to ask anything about this product then don’t hesitate. Let’s chat in comments.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, definitely I recommend this product to others if they have oily skin and open pores. Tea tree is very good for our skin. I will surely repurchase this product again.

Ratings


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment