Sunday 21 May 2017

Fabindia Vitamin E hydrating cream for oily skin

I follow CTM routine regularly, so I bought Fabindia tea tree cleanser and toner but moisturizer wasn’t available. So, I thought of buying this Vitamin E cream because it was for oily skin and Vitamin E is very good for skin. The packaging is very cute.

Packaging

It comes in cute circular jar kind of package. It has green paper cover all over and at the top or on the cap it has dark green or blue with green paper package. Fabindia Vitamin E hydrating cream for oily skin is written on it like so as shown in the image. It has twist and open kind of cap and after we open the cap there is a lid which covers the cream, so, you need to open it for using or applying the cream. All the information about the product is written on this jar only.





Colour and consistency

It is light pink in colour. It is thin consistency but not so runny, perfect for oily skinned people.




Usage

You need to take some cream in your hand and apply it all over your face.

My thoughts about the cream

It is very light weight cream perfect for oily skin. It just disappears in our skin, makes it soft and smooth. I have used many creams but all creams make my skin very oily and sticky which I don’t like. This cream is perfect if you have oily skin. It works wonders and doesn’t cause any breakout even being a cream. I have acne prone skin but this cream doesn’t lead to increase my acne or breakout on my face.

Price

Rs. 250 for 50  ml

If you wanna ask anything then just comment below.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again? 

Yes is my answer for both the questions. If you have oily and acne prone face, then just buy it. You will just love this cream. I am going to repurchase it as and when I finish it.

Ratings


4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment