Sunday 9 April 2017

Real techniques eye starter kit (Makeup brushes)

If you are beginner to eye makeup then start it with real techniques eye starter kit. I started with these brushes only. They are so easy to apply and blend any eyeshadow. These have helped me a lot in beginning of my eye makeup.

Packaging

It comes in seen through package/plastic, inside it there is a case in which there are 5 makeup brushes. The case is really very useful as you can travel by keeping these brushes in it.







Brushes

All the bristles of brushes are black and white. They are ¾ black in colour and ¼ white in colour. Then the brush colour is ¾ in purple and ¼ black velvety texture at the end.  As I have mentioned that there are 5 makeup brushes, i.e. crease deluxe brush which you can use to apply eyeshadow over the crease of your eyes. Base shadow brush is also useful in application of eyeshadow on your eyes; you can use it on your outer V or may be all over your lids and also use it for blending your eyeshadow. Accent brush can be very useful to highlight our eye area like inner corner of our eyes or below your eyebrows or also apply eyeshadow on your lower lashline. Pixel point eyeliner brush can be used to apply any eyeliner of your eyes. Brow brush can be used for application on our brows as the name suggests. My favourite and most used brushes from these are base shadow brush, accent brush and brow brush.



Price

Rs. 799 for entire set on sale from amazon


Would I recommend these brushes to others and will I repurchase them again?

Yes, sure for both the questions. I love the case as it helps in easy carry of brushes while travel, whenever I lose them or I am done with them I will repurchase them again.

Ratings


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment