Thursday 30 March 2017

Nyx Wonder Stick

I really wanted to share about this highlight and contour stick with you girls, so sharing it with you guys. So, this wonder stick does wonders really. I mean wonder stick means contour and highlight stick. It makes job of contouring and highlighting very easy seriously. If you know about it then obviously I would also agree that it is a bit expensive but important point to be noted the product does its job amazingly.

Packaging

It has a cardboard box packaging. On the front side, there is name of the product and image of the product. On the back side, shade name, shade number and description about the product is given. On other side, pictorial description is mentioned for using the product. On the fourth side, directions to use the product in words are mentioned. After we open the box, we get the highlight and contour stick aka wonder stick. It is two sided roll on/twist on stick. On one side, contour can be twisted and used. On other side, highlight can be twisted and used. In the middle of the stick the name of the product/brand is written.

Uff, it was really long description of packaging.
                                                                                                                                                     











Shade, Swatches and demo

My shade name and number are WS03 Deep. It is perfect for Indian skin tones. No other shade matches my skin as this shade. You can look at the swatches they are so pigmented, contour is perfectly dark and highlight also gives perfect highlighting to face.





If you want to look at the demo, then please click on the link to watch how it looks on my face: https://youtu.be/mEa3PjPaw1o

Usage

I use it the same way it is mentioned in images on packaging. But then I blend it with PAC mini beauty blender (Red ones). Just wet mini beauty blender and dab it on highlighted and contoured areas for blending. It has really made my highlighting and contouring routine very easy, otherwise I am very lazy when it comes to highlighting and contouring. So, I am really happy about myself that I started doing highlighting and contouring regularly without skipping it. Lol (Please don’t laugh at me girls) 

Price

Rs. 720 for 8 grams (4 grams each)

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I love this product a lot and I am sure that you all girls will love it too. So, I recommend it to all of them and I would definitely repurchase it as soon as I finish it.

Ratings


4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment