Sunday 5 March 2017

Himalaya Neem Face Mask

I have been using this face mask for more than 5 months now and as you know that Himalaya 
products are affordable. So, thought of sharing my thoughts about it with you girls.

Packaging

It comes in a white tube with the name written on it. At the back of it, all information regarding the product is mentioned. It has flip top cap, so we have to flip it and take the mask. This is really helpful in application of mask.





Colour and consistency

It is dark green in colour, it reminds me of mehendi which we apply on hands and sometimes on hair. It is thick in consistency.



Usage and results

I use it once in 2 weeks, which means twice a month. Apply it all over your face, then wait for 15-20 minutes and wash it with water. Be careful when you are applying it if you have over sensitive/dry skin or burns and cuts on skin as it has a tingling sensation when we apply it on face but after sometime it goes away. So, if you can tolerate tingling sensations then only use it. It has tingling sensation because that is the way it works on our pimples or acne. I don’t have much problem, so I apply it. I use it specifically twice a month only because it has tingling, so overuse of it can create problem for me as I too have sensitive skin. But that’s Ok unless and until it has some harmful effects, which it doesn’t have, so if you want then go ahead and use it. LOL J If you have dry skin, then you can apply a bit heavy moisturizer after removing the face mask. After using this mask regularly your pimples will reduce considerably but slowly. So, please keep patience girls.

Price

Rs. 130 for 100 gms

Would I recommend it to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I would recommend it to others and I will obviously repurchase it again.

Ratings


4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment