Tuesday 14 March 2017

Best mild face and body scrub ever

I saw an advertisement on homeshop18 showing this scrub which removes tan, smoothens and softens skin. So, I purchased it. Plu scrub Oriental Jin is a Korean brand scrub but believe me pretty girls, it’s worth using. Actually it’s written on the tube that it can be used only on hands, legs and body. But we can also use it on our face. I use it on my face, hands and legs. You also get a loofah for free with it. It really does what it says it removes tan, but temporarily for 2 days after you have used it. After 2nd day again the old tan is back, so you need to use this twice or thrice a week. But it’s ok for me if my tan is reduced because I have lot of tanning on my skin as at first I was not aware of sunscreen usage and harmful effects of sun, so till the time I came to know about tanning, I was tanned a lot. And obviously now it’s too late, so I started using this scrub 1 year back and so happy with it. Also, it gives you baby soft and smooth skin.

Packaging

It comes in a purple box and on it the name of scrub is written in golden and white. Below it is written Body & Hand & Foot. At the backside all the information about ingredients, direction to use, etc is mentioned. Inside it there is a purple tube of scrub.












Colour and consistency

Scrub is brown in colour and it has neither thick nor runny consistency.



Fragrance

It has very mesmerizing fragrance which is very calming and soothing. It really makes me peaceful. I love the fragrance of it a lot.

Scrub

It is a very mild scrub, so gentle on skin that you can even use it on face. On the scrub it is written not to use on face but we have to use it carefully if we want to use it, so that it doesn’t enter our eyes as it is not very thick scrub like other scrubs.You can look at the above photo which shows that it hardly has any thick scrub like thing.

Usage

Take this scrub on your hand, take some water and scrub on desired area like hands, legs, body and face. Just a warning, while you use it on your face, just be careful and don’t take too much water as it can enter in your eyes.

Availability

It is a Korean brand and it’s just available on homeshop18. So, in India it is very difficult to get this product anywhere else. This is a big problem according to me because we can just buy it from one place, i.e. online shopping on website homeshop18.

Price

Rs. 699/- for 200 grams

If you have any question then chat with me in comments below.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

I would surely recommend it to others and I will definitely repurchase it again but the only problem is that now other packaging of scrub is available and I am not sure about it, but when I try it I will let you guys know whether it’s worth buying or not.

Ratings

5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment