Sunday 26 March 2017

The Balm instain blush

I have recently started using this blush from the balm instain. This blush is awesome. I have 2 shades in it. I have toile and swiss dot. One is for me and one for my sister. They are really pigmented. They can be used in 2 ways either as blush or else as eyeshadow. I have never tried to use it as a eyeshadow but I just love how the shade looks on me. Best part is that they are matte shades.

Packaging

It is a box like packaging. It has a cute box inside it, which is like a book, I feel personally atleast. It has magnetic close. There is a girl on front and shade name written on the back. It has mirror also, so, it is easy to apply blush on the go as well.







Pigmentation


You can have a look at the pigmentation. Only one swipe and this is the color payoff. I just love the pigmentation.

Price

$19

Even though it is a bit on expensive side, it is worth buying, packaging is main eye catcher, it is expensive and it looks expensive also.

Would I recommend this product to others and will I repurchase it again?

Yes, I would recommend it to others as there is no negative point for the product. I will surely purchase other shades in it as there are 6 shades in it; I have 2, so there are more 4 to try out.

Ratings

4.5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment